+971 2 2052121
P. O. Box 54457 - Abu Dhabi, 11th Floor, Arabtec Tower, Central Market District Al Markaziya, Hamdan Street, U. A . E
The specialized design and engineering services offered are :
- Marine and Coastal Engineering & Design
- Meteomarine and Seismic Impact Studies
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Master Planning of Ports and Specialized Terminals
- Design & Engineering of
- Ports, Harbours, Marinas, Berthing Facilities and Dolphins
- Quay and Sea Walls and Retaining Structures
- Breakwaters, Revetments, Shore and Beach Protection
- Artificial Islands, Reclamation, Jetties, Causeways
- Seawater Intakes, Shallow Subsea Pipelines, Pipe Protection
- Technical Assistance and Construction Supervision
IDROTEC has available state-of-art dedicated software for marine hydraulics and coastal dynamics topics developed by Delft Hydraulics, U.S. Corps of Engineers and other recognized & qualified international research Institutes.
The Company’s key personnel consist of specialized post graduate research experts and engineers and senior experts. Other specialties required are usually set up on a case by case basis in order to provide IDROTEC expertise in the fields of architecture, urban planning, trade and maritime traffic forecast, ship manoeuvre simulation, physical model tests, and soil mechanics & foundations, as project needs dictate.
Key clients include ALSTOM, ABB, ANSALDO, DEWA, FISIA, QEWC, IMPREGILO, ITALIAN GOVERNMENT, ITLALIMPIANTI, MEXCARBON, SAIPEM, TECHINT, TECHNIP, TARGET, ADGAS, TECNIMONT, BOROUGE, TECNOPROGETTI, US NAVY, ABEIMA and VALLE ENGINEERING.