Dubai Old Town Tour with Lunch at the Burj Al Arab
February 1, 2019
Travel back in time on a tour of Dubai’s Old Town. Stop for lunch at the iconic Burj Al Arab. Explore the streets of Al Bastakiya, go to the spice and gold souks, marvel at the façade of Jumeirah Mosque, as well as the traditional boats of Dubai Creek.
About this activity
- Duration 7 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide / Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Pick-up service
Pick-up from your hotel in Dubai
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
From US$ 245 per person Book Now ➤
- Discover the older parts of Dubai at Bastakiya and Al Fahidi Fort
- Cross to the spice and gold souks by traditional water taxi
- Enjoy fine dining at the Burj Al Arab (Al Iwan Restaurant)
- See the wind tower houses built by wealthy merchants at the turn of the 19th century
- Stop to take photos of Jumeirah Mosque
Get a different view of Dubai on a 7-hour tour of some of its oldest sights, stopping for lunch at the groundbreaking Burj Al Arab hotel on the waterfront.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, explore Dubai’s rich mix of the new and the old in areas such as Dubai Creek. See the old wind towered houses built by wealthy merchants at the end of the 19th century in Bastakiya.
Stop at the 180-year-old Fort Al Fahidi, now home to Dubai Museum, which records the city's past and all its developing stages. Continue by abra (traditional water taxi) to the Spice Market and Gold and Spice Souk.
En route to the world’s most luxurious hotel, stop for a photo shoot next to Jumeirah Mosque. Upon arrival at the Burj Al Arab, experience one of the most delicious cuisines in a magical atmosphere.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- During the Holy Month of Ramadan, afternoon tea will be served in Junsui Restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
What’s Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
When you get there
Know before you go
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Child rates apply only when sharing with 2 paying adults
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Please note the dress code: smart-casual (no shorts, jeans, flip flops or sneakers)
• Tour can be provided on Saturdays with English and German Guide only.