Dubai Seaplane Flyover - Burj al Arab, Burj Khalifa, & More
January 5, 2019
Board a 9-person seaplane for a 45-minute tour of Dubai by air. See the gracefully curving 7-star Burj al Arab hotel, the World Islands, Palm Jumeirah, and the tallest man-made structure in the world, the needle-like Burj Khalifa.
About this activity
- Duration 45 minutes
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Pick-up service
Pick-up from your hotel.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
From US$ 485 per person Book Now ➤
- See Dubai from the air, the only way to truly appreciate its epic scale
- Soar past towering skyscrapers, including world's largest
- Fly over the fanciful manmade islands in the Persian Gulf
- Take off from the calm waters of the Gulf in a 9-person seaplane
This approximately 45-minute seaplane excursion provides views of Dubai's iconic and unmistakable landmarks. After taking off from the calm waters of the Persian Gulf, soar past the sail-shaped Burj al Arab, said to be the most luxurious hotel in the world.
Fly over the massive landworks project that is the Palm Jumeirah, the tree-shaped artificial island spreading its fronds into the gulf. Dip low over the World Islands, the multimillion dollar project to rebuild the world in miniature on the surface of the Persian Gulf, then turn back toward downtown and the Burj Khalifa, at 829 meters (2,723 feet), the tallest manmade structure in the world.
Each seaplane has a capacity of 9 people only, with window seats for all 9 passengers. The enormous scale of these building projects is only truly appreciable from the air.
- Refreshment (bottle of water or juice)
- Pick-up and drop off transfer within Dubai
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks (Can be provided at Jebel Ali Hotel OR The Creek with additional cost)
When you get there
Know before you go
Flights and hours of operation are subject to availability.
After you make a booking, the local supplier will contact you to confirm the available tour times.
Tours run from 9:00 to 17:00.
The government of Dubai requires that all passengers check in for the flight using their original passport. Please do not forget to bring your passport with you.