Fujairah: 2-Tank Shipwreck Diving Experience
January 5, 2019
Explore the underwater world on a 2-tank dive with a certified dive master. Dive in 2 different locations in Fujairah, including a shipwreck.
About this activity
- Duration 4 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide
Hotel pick-up is provided.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
From US$ 158.15 per person Book Now ➤
- Explore an underwater shipwreck in Fujairah
- Enjoy a 2-tank diving adventure with a PADI-certified dive master
- Vist lesser-known dive sites in the Fujairah area
Experience diving in Fujairah, which is famous for the spectacular shipwrecks and interesting coral formations. Incredible shipwrecks make for exciting dives for advanced divers, but the area is also home to sites well-suited for novices.
On this 4-hour 2-tank activity you’ll dive with a PADI-certified dive master. All of the sites feature clear water and an abundance of extremely high soft corals surrounded by a variety of marine life.
Your guide will take you to less-visited dive spots, such as Dibba Rock, Inchcape 1, Inchcape 2, Hole in the Wall, Sharm Rock and others. If you have your own equipment feel free to bring it, otherwise you can rent equipment on site.
- 2 tanks and weights
- Professional guide
- Unlimited soft drinks and water
- Underwater photos
What’s Not Included
When you get there
Know before you go
• Be sure to bring your original passport or Emirates ID on the day of the dive
• You should have at least an Open Water Diver certification to participate