From Dubai: Jeep Safari , Barbecue, and Quad Tour
March 8, 2019
Leave Dubai behind on this Jeep safari tour and head into the desert for a unique experience at a traditional camp in the dunes. Visit a camel farm, see local artwork and design, and then enjoy a BBQ dinner while watching belly dancing and Tanoura shows.
About this activity
- Duration 6 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Pick-up service
Pick-up from outside your hotel lobby; please contact the local operator after making the booking to arrange exact pick-up time based on your hotel location. Note: Pick-up is not available from private residences, meeting point must be a hotel in Dubai
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
From US$ 65 per person Book Now ➤
- Ride off into the desert with your guide, watching the sun set over the dunes
- Dine on grilled meats and fresh salads while watching belly dancing and listening to traditional music
- Marvel at the whirling dervish dance, the Tanoura, performed after dinner
- Explore the camp by camel and on a quad bike tour
- Enjoy a traditional shisha pipe welcome, and enjoy Arabic snacks and warm beverages
Leave the crowds of Dubai behind on this Jeep safari tour into the desert. Your safari guides will drive you in a 4x4 Jeep vehicle over towering sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. As the sun sets over the soft sands, watch for lantern light in the distance, signaling a traditional welcome at the desert camp.
Once at the camp, enjoy the many traditions of local hospitality, including Arabic snacks and warm beverages. Settle in with Bedouin-style seating and enjoy an aromatic Shisha water pipe before heading off to visit a camel farm. You'll have the chance to enjoy camel rides, view local sand art, and admire the traditional Arabic attire and work of henna designers.
Next, feast on a traditional BBQ dinner of grilled meats, fresh salads, and delicious local sweets, while watching belly dancing and listening to classical Arabic music. Following dinner there will be a Tanoura show; enjoy watching this amazing whirling dervish dance, a folk tradition of the Middle East.
Your desert camp experience also includes a free 15 minute tour of the camp in Quad/ATV/Buggy transportation as well, before you head back to Dubai.
- Pick-up and drop off at Dubai hotels (Pick-up is not available from private residences, meeting point must be a hotel in Dubai)
- Quad tour at the camp
- Camel farm visit and camel rides
- Traditional Arabic snacks and warm beverages
- BBQ dinner with salads and soft drinks
- Belly dancing
- Tanoura show
What’s Not Included
When you get there
Know before you go
• Booking times and dates are subject to availability. Alternative dates may be offered accordingly
• Please contact the local supplier after booking to arrange for the exact pick-up time based on the location of your hotel
• Families travelling with infants are advised to book an exclusive car i.e. book 6 seats. This is to ensure that other guests do not get disturbed in case the infant gets upset or sick during the tour
• The vehicles used for the Jeep safari are Toyota Land cruisers, Toyota Sequoias and Chevrolet Tahoes