Dubai: The Etihad Museum & Optional Burj Khalifa Tickets
January 9, 2019
Visit the Etihad Museum, a magnificent new building located in Jumeirah, and discover the UAE's rich heritage. Choose the option including Burj Khalifa tickets to enjoy incredible views of Dubai from the world's tallest building.
About this activity
- Duration 1 day
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cancellation policy
Cancel up to 4 days in advance for a full refund
From US$ 6.94 per person Book Now ➤
- Visit the Etihad Museum and discover the contemporary history of the United Arab Emirates
- Ride the elevator in the world's tallest skyscraper, the Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Dubai and the Arabian Gulf
The Etihad Museum is a dynamic 21st century landmark, located at the place the UAE was founded in 1971. The museum focuses on the history of the UAE, with emphasis on the period between 1968 and 1974, telling the story of the nation from the standpoint of the country's leaders. The museum's exhibits include materials and documents related to the founding of the country.
The museum is close to the Union House site, the historic location of the signing of the Union Agreement in 1971, and the flagpole on the Jumeirah Beach Road. The building is in the shape of a manuscript, inspired by the Unification Agreement. Its seven leaning columns represent the pens that signed the constitution. The museum's architecture was also inspired by the colors of the national flag and the identity of the seven Emirates.
After visiting the museum, choose to take the world's fastest elevator as you ascend Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa skyscraper. Take a ride up to the 125th floor of the world's tallest building. See the sights for miles from the balcony on the observation deck, a heart-stopping experience not to be forgotten.
- Entrance ticket to the Etihad Museum
- Burj Khalifa tickets: Level 124 & 125 (if option selected)
What’s Not Included
- Audio guide hire at Burj Khalifa
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- The Etihad Museum & Burj Khalifa Tickets
- The Etihad Museum Ticket Only
Know before you go
• There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits. The average time required to visit the Burj Khalifa is approximately 2 hours
• The dates and times selected are subject to availability
• Children under the age of 4 go free of charge
• A deposit and photo ID is required for hiring an audio guide