Dubai City Tour and Evening Desert Safari Combo
January 10, 2019
Get a 15% discount on a combined 4-hour city tour of Dubai and a 6-hour desert safari to a Bedouin camp. Cross Dubai Creek by traditional water taxi. Drive the desert dunes by 4WD vehicle, feast under a canopy of stars and more.
About this activity
- Duration 2 days
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide / English
- Pick-up service
You will be picked up from your Central hotel in Dubai, in one of the selected areas: Deira, BurDubai, Jumeirah, Business Bay, Trade center, Al Barsha, Al Barsha heights Tecom, JLT, Palm Jumeirah and Marina. Pick-up from Niaf, Gold Souq and Al Sabkha area is available at Sheraton Dubai Creek Hotel Deira only. Pickup from other Dubai locations is available upon request with an extra cost as per your location. Pickup and drop-off times are included in the stated tour duration.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
From US$ 88.23 per person Book Now ➤
- Enjoy a 4-hour city tour of Dubai in the morning
- Cross Dubai Creek by water taxi to visit the gold and spice souks
- Take souvenir photos of city monuments, such as the Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Mosque
- Stop at the world's tallest building and take a photo of the Burj Khalifa
- Watch belly dancing shows and other traditional entertainment
- Ride a camel across the desert sands and experience a dune bashing drive by 4WD vehicle
On the first day, following pick-up from your hotel in the morning, transfer to Dubai Creek where the city began. Climb aboard an abra (water taxi) to experience Dubai's oldest mode of transportation. Cross the water to the gold and spice souks and wander the vibrant shopping bazaars.
Then visit Jumeirah Mosque, before going to the Burj Al Arab Hotel. Take some souvenir photos from the beach side and continue to residential Palm Island. Marvel at the Atlantis the Palm Hotel in the marine habitat.
Next, drive down Sheik Zayed Road and take in views of Dubai's skyscrapers, ending at the towering Burj Khalifa. Take a photo of the world's tallest building, before the transfer back to your hotel.
The second part of your combo tour is an evening adventure into the desert on the second day. Following pick-up from your hotel, travel to the outskirts of the city and head into the desert en route to a traditional camp. Get breathtaking views of the desert dunes with activities such as a dune bashing drive by 4WD vehicle. If you are feeling truly adventurous, you can opt for the higher dunes.
Enjoy a panoramic sunset view, before going to the Bedouin camp. Experience a traditional Arabic welcome of coffee and dates on arrival. Then, learn more about Bedouin culture through activities and entertainments such as tanura dance shows and belly dancing.
Ride across the desert sands on camel back, get a traditional henna painting on your body or smoke a shisha pipe. You will be invited to dress up in traditional costume for a souvenir photo. Then feast on a gourmet barbecue of Arabian treats under a canopy of stars.
- Pick-up and drop off at selected hotels/locations (pick-up and drop off times are included in the stated tour duration)
- Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed archaeologist guide
- All entrance fees for the above mentioned attractions
- Cold mineral water during the tour
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser on the desert safari
- English-speaking driver
- Dune bashing
- Welcome drinks
- Henna painting
- Camel rides
- Sunset photo stop
- Shisha pipe (“hubbly bubbly")
- Shared camp
- Tanura and belly dance show
- Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks
- Open buffet barbecue dinner (vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available)
- Separate bathroom facilities for men and women
What’s Not Included
- Any other expense not mentioned above
- Quad bike and dune buggy (optional upon request and available in the quad center)
When you get there
Know before you go
• Archaeologist guide is only for the city tour. There will be an English tour guide for the safari
• Infants (below 3 years old) are not permitted in the car during dune bashing
• Dune bashing is not allowed for pregnant women
• No alcoholic drinks are available
• Tour partner ensures that all desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed for safari drives. The Land Cruiser vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with all necessary safety features
• The semi-private tour pickup transfer will be within 40 minutes of your selected time
• This combo tour takes place over 2 days. If you would like to do both parts of the tour on the same day, please contact the tour operator in advance to check availability
• Entertainment activities, Tanoura and belly dancing, will not be available on the following dates: April 3, Ramadan May 5 - June 4, August 10, August 31, November 9, or any special Islamic days as per UAE law. Dates may vary per the UAE law and season.